Home Design Illustration Craft About Image Map

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Socks & Bags



A while ago in this post I showed a bag I had started to hold my knitting in. It has taken me forever just to finish the knitting part, I still need to add some fabric to add shape to the bag and add a bit of height to it. Not being as keen on sewing as I am on knitting, that has been put to the side for a bit! I will get it done soon though, it's looking a bit sad and floppy at the moment. 





For my next project I really wanted to try a pair of socks, and luckily I found a fairly easy pattern to follow that didn't involve circular needles. I think I've already messed the heel up, there might be a few holes too! Oh well, we'll see if it actually looks like a sock when it's finished. 




No comments:

Post a Comment