Home Design Illustration Craft About Image Map

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Cats

I've been having another splash with the watercolours recently, and some more sketching. I seem to have been on a cat theme however...







































































I used this lovely photo as a reference for the watercolour, haven't kept the links for the sketches I'm afraid! Unfortunately I don't have my own cat to take advantage of, so it's a good thing the internet is full of cat photos. That last one on the bottom left is Morgan Freeman with a cat on his head. I think i'll have to turn that image into a proper drawing one day.

One last thing, yesterday I discovered there's a festival in America where you can all get together to watch cat videos. Amazing. 



Ok that's enough of the cat theme for this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment