Home Design Illustration Craft About Image Map

Sunday 9 September 2012

GREENWICH

I visited Greenwich market today, and I think it's my favourite market that I've been to so far in London (except of course Brixton). It has just the right amount of stalls to satisfy your shopping needs and not tire you out, with plenty of tasty food stalls and the lovely park next door, where you can relax and listen to the practicing musicians in the college.

My nice furniture in my new flat needs protecting so I bought a couple of coasters from Arty Globe who makes some crazy drawings of London. I also got this noodle bowl, so my ramen can look a tad more authentic! There's a tea set in the same style which might just need adding to the collection...

I hadn't seen the Cutty Sark before, I took a couple of quick photos -




No comments:

Post a Comment